The State of California and the Department of Motor Vehicles: Require that anyone under the age of 18 who would like to obtain a driver’s license must be required to take two separate courses.
The first course is called Driver’s Education. This Course can be taken online from an approved driver education program.
The second course is behind the Wheel Training. We offer 6 hour of the required behind the wheel training courses to high school students. All teens are required by the State of California to produce a certificate of completion of driver training in order to take the drive test. We will issue the certificate of completion after the training.
PERMIT PROCEDURE @ DMV
Make sure to take the following with you when you apply for a learners permit:
1. Original or certified copy of birth certificate or a valid US passport
2. Proof of Social Security. (card preferred)
3. Proof of completed driver education
4. DL-44 form signed by both parents
5. $31.00 Cash or check made payable to DMV
• Nervous? You’re our Specialty
• Men and Women state licensed Instructors
• Lessons 7 days a week
• Free pick up from home work or school
• Automatic CARS.
• All cars dual controlled & air Conditioned
ADULT DRIVER’S TRAINING
All lessons are by the hour. There are no contracts or agreements to sign. You may take one lesson or as many as necessary to accomplish your individual needs. Your instructor will evaluate your skills on the first lesson.
Lessons can be scheduled in one or two hour increments; however, it is in your best interest to schedule a two hour session. This will give you an opportunity to spend more time practicing behind the wheel. Learning a skill takes practice, and the more continuous time you spend practicing, the faster you learn. Lessons are available from 8:00am to 8:00pm, 7 days a week.
PAYMENT FOR THE LESSON IS REQUIRED WHEN THE INSTRUCTOR ARRIVES FOR TRAINING. WE ACCEPT CASH AND CHECK.